Posted: 08 Apr 2013 10:55 AM PDT
When a real estate agent shows a home, they really never know what they are going to run into. That was the case for an agent working in California’s Marin County over the weekend. She is very lucky that she and her clients were not injured after handling some deadly chemicals.
Here is the story:
First, brokers and agents probably should not remove an item from a home, especially if it dangerous. Being a probate sale, they had more rights in this situation than a normal transaction, but removing cyanide and putting it into your car is not the recipe for a long and successful career.
Secondly, we all know that real estate brokers and agents run across the bizarre on a regular basis. The job of showing other peoples homes and understanding the special needs of buyers often presents, how shall we say it, "unique opportunities." But at the end of the day, safety and common sense have to be the main concern for all.
Fortunately, no one got hurt or poisoned out there in Navato this weekend and it is a humorous story to write about.
Now my question to the real estate agents out there; What is the craziest thing you have come across showing or listing a home? Let us know in the comments below.
|You are subscribed to email updates from The Real Estate Bloggers | The Real Estate Bloggers |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|